Dear Students, for additional DOE cyber-security, students can only sign into Zoom classes using their DOE or BCS email addresses.
- Go to Student Account Self Service – https://idm.nycenet.edu/
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number and your birthday. Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your DOE student email address is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JoseB, your student email address is JoseB@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven’t already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Re-enter your password. Click Update Password.
- Write your DOE email and password down somewhere securely. You will need this email address to log into the DOE Zoom.
– directions on infohub for logging into DOE Zoom (linked here)