Dear BCS Students/Families, we hope you had a good long weekend!
- Wed May 31 – Preliminary grades due (tentative promotion decisions)
- Thurs June 8 – No School for Students, Professional Development for Staff
- Fri June 9 – BCS HAS SCHOOL (other elementary/middle schools have clerical day but BCS has a full day of regular school)
- Mon June 12 – Final grades due
- Tues June 13 – Last day of the semester (regular school day)
- Starting Wed June 14 – June Intensives Being for Middle School (regular school day)
- Starting Wed June 14 – PBAT Week begins – HS students do not come to school anymore unless they have Regents or a GPBAT panel or specific appointment with a teacher
- Mon June 19 – No School for Students, Juneteenth
- Tues June 27 – Last day of the school year for MS students, half day, report cards will be mailed home
Core Value Shout outs
- Share with us a student or teacher you see consistently exemplifying one of our core values using our Core Value Shout Outs form – we’ll post regularly on Instagram
World Arts End of Year Celebration
- Please attend our celebration to support your advisees and colleagues
- Date: Friday June 2nd, 2023
- Place: 5th Floor — Rooms 514, 511 and Hallway
- Time: Reception begins at 4:00pm in Room 514, Performances begin at 4:15pm in Room 511
Are you moving and leaving BCS?
- It is important that we know which families will not be returning to BCS in the fall. We need the new school information in order to officially discharge your child if you are moving.
- Please fill out this form if not returning to BCS
- Does not apply to Grade 8 students who are attending another high school
- Does not apply to Grade 12 students who are graduating
DOE – D15 Diversity Plan Evaluation and Assessment – Parents/Students, please complete
- Please give feedback on the District 15 Diversity Plan
- The DOE needs as many people as possible across stakeholder groups, languages, neighborhoods etc. to complete the assessment to represent a wide array of voices and experiences. The survey can be translated (top right) by a click of a button into multiple languages. SURVEY – Launched and live! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W76XXMF
- Closes May 31st, 2023
Shout out to Candice crew (MS silver medal winners) and Sarah’s crew
- Thanks to Candice and Sarah’s crews for representing BCS at city-wide Crewlympics – they were our school victors and they competed against the other network schools – go BCS!