Every parent or guardian of a child who attends Brooklyn Collaborative, BCS staff, administration, and teachers are invited and encouraged to attend BCS PTA General Meetings.
- Meeting Dates, Times, and Location
- Why Attend a PTA Meeting
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Previous Financial Reports
Meeting Dates, Times, and Location
PTA General Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month (except when the second Tuesday conflicts with a school holiday) during the school year from 6:15–7:25 PM via video conferencing. You can join from your home, on the go, or wherever you are.
An email with the video link is shared before each General Meeting. The email is sent in advance and on the day of the meeting. Be on the lookout!
Mark your calendars!
All meetings are held from 6:15–7:25 PM
- Tuesday, Sept 12 | Expedited election for 2023-24 Members-at-Large & Co-Secretary*
- Tuesday, Oct 10
- Tuesday, Nov 14
- Tuesday, Dec 12
- Tuesday, Jan 9
- Tuesday, Feb 13
- Tuesday, Mar 12 | Establish nomination committee for Spring elections*
- Tuesday, Apr 2
- Tuesday, May 14 | Spring election for the 2024-25 Executive Board*
- Tuesday, Jun 11
*If you are interested in learning more, contact the PTA Executive Board at email@example.com
Why Attend a PTA Meeting
Our PTA is one of the cornerstones of the BCS community. We work collaboratively on community-building and fundraising and there are never enough people involved to accomplish all that we’d like.
By connecting with our school’s work, you will get to know your child/ren’s teachers and school leadership as you add your unique perspectives to our school.
Here are some highlights of why attending a PTA is beneficial:
- Learn about upcoming events and activities
- Develop closer relationships with school leadership and other BCS families
- Provide feedback to benefit all of our children
- Hear about ways to get involved and upcoming volunteer opportunities
The PTA only works if all of us come together! Please join us at one of our upcoming meetings.