Linked here is the May 2021 issue of our school newspaper, The Collaborative Chronicle!
Read and enjoy, and shout out to our student writers!
In this issue, we are featuring:
- The Danger of the Model Minority Myth by Zoe Davis (Grade 11)
- BCS Celebrates AAPI Month with Yellow Rose Screening and Panel Discussion by Magnolia Eno (Grade 6)
- Headed to a Historically Black College-University by Kemora Cirilo (Grade 12)
- Should Schools Keep the Blended Learning Structure? by Taryn Delouis (Grade 9)
- Blended vs. Remote Learning by Alessia Nidel (Grade 6)
- Know Our History and See The Impact by Diamond Smith (Grade 10)
- BCS Celebrates AAPI Month with interviews by Adrian Maxwell (Grade 6), Lia Aronson (Grade 7), Amirat Maiyegun (Grade 12), and Joseph Oquendo (Grade 9)
- Artist’s Corner with Hunter Wilson (Grade 6) and Grade 6 Crew’s EL Better World Day BLM Diversity Mosaic
CHECK IT OUT!!
Want to write for our school newspaper? Email firstname.lastname@example.org