Linked here is the March 2021 issue of our school newspaper, The Collaborative Chronicle!
Read and enjoy, and shout out to our student writers! In this issue, we have articles on:
- Anti-Asian Acts in the US Plaguing Asian Americans by Gabriel Liang (Grade 10)
- Kids and COVID Vaccines by Everett Yu-Dawidowicz (Grade 6)
- This I Believe: Courage by Ayden Essor (Grade 6)
- Keep Calm and Push Forward: What I Have Learned In My Junior Internship by Maria De La Cruz (Grade 11)
- BCS Spotlights our own Heroines during Women’s History Month, interviewed by Tatiana Garland and Gianna Irizarry (Grade 8) and Alessia Nidel and Jane Matsunaga (Grade 6)
What stories do you want to see in our school newspaper? Email firstname.lastname@example.org