Linked here is the February 2021 issue of our school newspaper, The Collaborative Chronicle!
Read and enjoy, and shout out to our student writers! In this issue, we have articles on:
- Why the term “BIPOC” is so important by Zoe Davis (Grade 11)
- Is Black History Month helpful or harmful? by Alayna Posey (Grade 11)
- We can’t allow racism to threaten our intelligence or our futures by Aajaylah Gadson (Grade 10)
- Senior year in a pandemic by Stiven Vasquez Nunez (Grade 12)
- We want more clubs weeks please by Rehab Jayash (Grade 7)
What stories do you want to see in our school newspaper? Let us know at email@example.com