- Lower grades (Grade 6-8) students enter through the Coles Street yard. They can begin entering at 8:15AM if they would like to play in the yard or eat breakfast. Frank supervises the yard; Tracey and Nigel supervise breakfast in the cafeteria. Please see/email them if you have any questions. Students should arrive on time so that they can be upstairs, ready to learn, at 8:45AM.
- Upper grades (Grade 9-12) students should enter on Henry Street at 8:45AM at the doors farthest to the left when facing the building (by Coles Street). Doors open at 8:30AM. If UG students would like to enter at 8:15AM for breakfast, they should enter through the Coles Street yard through the back of the building into the cafeteria. Students should arrive on time so that they can be upstairs, ready to learn, at 8:45AM.
- Every day, school begins at 8:45AM and ends at 3:05PM. Punctuality matters.
- Every day, breakfast is free and begins at 8:15AM.
- Lower grades (Grades 6-8) are dismissed on the Rapelye Street side of the building.
- Upper grades (Grades 9-12) are dismissed on the Coles Street side of the building.
- Parents and students exiting the building are reminded that all exit doors are alarmed, except for the main entrance (access on the 2nd floor that lets out onto Henry Street).
BCS Entry and Dismissal Procedures: